Dry Red Rose FlowersNovember 4, 2015
Scientific Name: Rosa gallica.
Common Names: Red Rose or Gullab.
Description: Dry Red Rose Petals come without the calyx and have a wonderfully pleasant fragrance. Their colour varies from velvety red to burgundy and a dash of purple.
Constituents: Volatile oils, Gallic acid, Tannin.
Part of Plants: Flower petals
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
We do not intend to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Essential oils
- Food & beverages
- Relieves stress through aroma therapy
- Helps in the treatment of cough, cold and infections
- Acts as a natural healer
- Regulates appetite- Abates inflammation as an astringent
- Dry Red Rose Flowers
1. Bulk Packs: These are polypropylene packs with unit size of 15 kg.
2. Retail Packs: This will be a stand-up resealable poly pouch aka HDPE. The packs are transparent on one side to show product. It can carry 25 g in a pack.
- Retail Pack
- Bulk Order