Peony RootsJanuary 27, 2018
Scientific Name: Juniperus Communis.
Common Names: Juniper berries; also known as Hauber or Hawber.
Description: Colour ranges from dark red to maroon.
Constituents: Volatile Oil, Resin, Sugar, Gum, Water, Lignin, Wax and Saline.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
This product is not for consumption, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Alcohol production
- Food industry
- Aroma therapy
- Spiritual (when burned)
- Weight loss supplement
- Helps treat digestive issues.
- Helps reduce pain as an astringent.
- Helps abate symptoms of cough and cold.
1. Bulk Packs: These are polypropylene packs with unit size of 25 kg.
2. Retail Packs: This will be a stand-up resealable poly pouch aka HDPE. The packs are transparent on one side to show product. It can carry 300g in a pack.
- Retail Pack
- Bulk Order