Gum Myrrh Pea SizeJanuary 30, 2018
Scientific Name: Commiphoramyrrha, Commiphoraabyssinica and Commiphoraschimperi.
Common Names: Myrrh, Ogadain, Gold Frankincense, Myrh, Myrhh, Myrha, Myrra, Murror Mir, molmol.
Origin: Border of Kenya
Description: This variety is the purest form of Myrrh. It carries a moist earthy, oaky aroma with a sweet cinnamon like flare when burned. Its colour varies from crystal crude yellow to dusky brown, while the taste is bitter.
Constituents: Alcohol soluble resin, Volatile oils, Water-soluble gum & Sterols.
Part of Plant: Resin that exudes from specific trees.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
This product is not for consumption, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Burning incense
- Clinical trials
- Special effects in film
- Candles and soaps
- Temples, Mosques and Churches as consecrated incense
- Air freshener
- Fragrance i.e. perfumes and colognes
- Aroma Therapy
- Natural hygiene
- Extraction of essential and carrier oils
- Gum Myrrh Pea Size
- Gum Myrrh Pure Powder
- Black Gum Myrrh
- Black Myrrh Powder
1. PP (Polypropylene) Bag: These are usually used for bulk packs such as 25/50 kg.
2. Small Stand-up Pouch: These are small stand-up pouches ranging between 150 to 400 gm packs.
- Retail Pack (Stand-up Pouches)
- Bulk Order