Licorice Selected Short Sticks (3″to 4.5″)November 4, 2018
Licorice Powder (fine 100 mesh)January 19, 2019
Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
Common Names: Licorice or Liquorice, Radix Regalisse, lakrids, lakritsi , liquirizia, Arq Alsoos, lukrecja, Regaliz, Licorais.
Description: These are long sticks of licorice which have the roots intact and barks retained. Their length ranges from 7" to 11".
Constituents: Glycyrrhizin, glabredin, liquirtin, glycyrrhizhic acid
Part of Plant: Root.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
We do not intend to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
‐ Licorice Semi‐Selected Short Sticks (length 3" to 4")
- Licorice Selected Short Sticks (length 3"to 4.5")
‐ Licorice Un‐selected, Well Cleaned Short Sticks (length 3" to 4")
- Licorice Powder (fine 100 mesh)
- Licorice Tea Bag Cut (TBC)
- Licorice Coarse Cut
- Licorice Cut Sift
1. Bulk Packs: These are polypropylene packs with unit size of 25 kg
- Retail Pack
- Sample Order
- Bulk Order
- Food industry as natural sweetener or tea bags
- Alleviates sore throat
- Helps assuage oral inflammation
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory
- Relieves asthmatic conditions
- Relieves skin conditions i.e. eczema, rashes