Licorice Selected Short Sticks (3″to 4.5″)November 4, 2018
Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
Common Names: Licorice or Liquorice, Radix Regalisse, lakrids, lakritsi , liquirizia, Arq Alsoos, lukrecja, Regaliz, Licorais.
Description: Premium quality licorice is sifted as per EU standard sieve to produce this variety. It is used for manufacturing regular and flavoured tea.
Constituents: Glycyrrhizin, glabredin, liquirtin, glycyrrhizhic acid
Part of Plant: Root.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
We do not intend to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Food industry as natural sweetener or tea bags
- Alleviates sore throat
- Helps assuage oral inflammation
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory
- Relieves asthmatic conditions
- Relieves skin conditions i.e. eczema, rashes
‐ Licorice Selected Short Sticks (length 3" to 4.5")
1. Bulk Packs: These are polypropylene packs with unit size of 50 kg.
2. Retail Packs: This will be a stand-up resealable poly pouch aka HDPE with inner poly liner. The packs are transparent on one side to show product. It can carry 500 g in a pack.
- Retail Pack
- Bulk Order