Licorice Long Sticks (length 7″ to 11″)November 4, 2018
Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra L.
Common Names: Licorice or Liquorice, Radix Regalisse, lakrids, lakritsi , liquirizia, Arq Alsoos, lukrecja, Regaliz, Licorais.
Description: This is variety is obtained by grinding licorice roots to a fine mesh as per EU standard sieve. It carries a yellow creamy colour like that of licorice interior. This is the most popular selling grade.
Constituents: Glycyrrhizin, glabredin, liquirtin, glycyrrhizhic acid
Part of Plant: Root.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
We do not intend to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Food industry as natural sweetener or tea bags
- Alleviates sore throat
- Helps assuage oral inflammation
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory
- Relieves asthmatic conditions
- Relieves skin conditions i.e. eczema, rashes
‐ Licorice Selected Short Sticks (length 3" to 4.5")
‐ Licorice Semi‐Selected Short Sticks (length 3" to 4")
‐ Licorice Un‐selected, Well Cleaned Short Sticks (length 3" to 4")
- Licorice Long Sticks (length 7" to 11")
- Licorice Powder (fine 100 mesh)
- Licorice Coarse Cut
- Licorice Cut Sift
1. Bulk Packs: These are polypropylene packs with unit size of 50 kg.
2. Retail Packs: This will be a stand-up resealable poly pouch aka HDPE with inner poly liner. The packs are transparent on one side to show product. It can carry 500 g in a pack.
- Retail Pack
- Sample Order
- Bulk Order