Gum Olibanum Premium Pea SizeJanuary 26, 2018
Black Gum MyrrhJanuary 28, 2018
Scientific Name: Commiphoramyrrha, Commiphoraabyssinica and Commiphoraschimperi.
Common Names: Myrrh, Gold Frankincense, Myrh, Myrhh, Myrha, Myrra, Murr or Mir.
Description: This grade is obtained by grinding Black Gum Myrrh into a fine mesh. It is dark coloured and carries an attractive earthy oaky fragrance when burned.
Constituents: Alcohol soluble resin, Volatile oils, Water-soluble gum & Sterols
Part of Plant: Resin that exudes from specific trees which is then ground into a fine mesh.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
This product is not for consumption, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Burning incense
- Special effects in film
- Temples, Mosques and Churches as consecrated incense
- Air freshener
- Fragrance i.e. perfumes and colognes
- Aroma Therapy
- Gum Myrrh Pea Size
- Gum Myrrh Pure Ogadian
- Gum Myrrh Pure Powder
- Black Gum Myrrh
1. PP (Polypropylene) Bag: These are usually used for bulk packs such as 25/50 kg.
2. Small Stand-up Pouch: These are small stand-up pouches ranging between 200 to 500 gm packs.
- Retail Pack (Stand-up Pouches)
- Bulk Order