Gum Olibanum Random TearsJanuary 25, 2018
Black Myrrh PowderJanuary 27, 2018
Scientific Name: Boswellia carterii
Common Names: Frankincense, Oliban, Kadidlo, Gum Olibanum, Loban, Encens.
Description: As the name suggests, this grade is carefully selected. It belongs to the Burseraceae plant familywith its size similar to that of pea seeds. It has a pine-like fragrance with lime or lemony citrus hint, paired with sweetness similar to that of honey.
Constituents: Volatile oil, Water soluble gum, bassorin and Resins composed of Boswellic acid, as well as alibanoresin.
Part of Plant: Resin that exudes from specific trees.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
This product is not for consumption, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Burning incense
- Clinical trials
- Natural candles
- Temples, Mosques and Churches as consecrated incense
- Air freshener
- Fragrance i.e. perfumes and colognes
- Natural soaps
- Aroma Therapy
- Natural hygiene
- Extraction of essential and carrier oils
- Gum Olibanum Random Tears
- Black Gum Olibanum
- Black Olibanum Powder
1. PP (Polypropylene) Bag: These are usually used for bulk packs such as 25/50 kg.
2. Small Stand-up Pouch: These are small stand-up pouches ranging between 200 to 500 gm packs.
- Retail Pack (Stand-up Pouches)
- Bulk Order