Gum Guggal Pure Nagar GradeJanuary 22, 2018
Scientific Name: Commiphora mukul/wightii
Common Names: Gum Guggal, Commiphora wightii, Gugal, Guggul, Indian Bdellium-tree or Mukul Myrrh tree.
Origin : Pakistan
Description: It comes in irregular shapes. It is, as the name suggests, the regular grade of Gum Guggal with blackish brown colouralongside hints of orange.
Constituents: Guggulsterones E&Z count.
Part of Plant: Resin that exudes from specific trees.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
- ISO 9001; 2015 HACCP
This product is not for consumption, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or ailments.
- Clinical trials
- Burning incense
- Adhesive manufacturing
- Aroma therapy
- Fragrance i.e. perfumes and colognes
- Gum Guggal Pure Nagar Grade
1. PP (Polypropylene) Bag: These are usually used for bulk packs such as 25/50 kg.
2. Small Stand-up Pouch: These are small stand-up pouches ranging between 150 to 350 gm packs.
- Retail Pack (Stand-up Pouches)
- Bulk Order